Guitar Breaks ft. Andy Guitar - April 23 - 26, 2020. Brighton, UK
4 fantastic days of electric and acoustic guitar antics with Andy Crowley & Mike Bradley, plus special guests!
You can join Guitar Breaks and Andy Guitar in Brighton, England. We will be staying at the funky Hotel Pelirocco at night and based at the über-cool WaterBear College of Music and The Brighton Electric Studios during the days.
Located right on the sea front and a stone's throw from Brighton's buzzing city centre, the Hotel Pelirocco is England's most rock 'n roll hotel!
Andy and Mike will be teaching and hanging out for all four days. We will also have the main team from BOSS coming down to show all attendees how to get the most from a whole range of guitar pedals, amps and other music tech gear.
If you are thinking about joining us, then don't delay!
Playing experience desired for the workshop:
- A minimum of 1-2 years playing
- Be able to play a variety of open chords with confidence
- Be able to play some barre chords with confidence
- Have some knowledge of the major scale and/or the minor pentatonic scale
- Be able to play some single note melodies
- Be able to play in time
If you are in any doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us for a chat.