Acoustic Guitar (steel string)
Acoustic guitar means that it is self-amplifying due to the sound hole. This also means it doesn’t need an amplifier. These sound great for acoustic pop music or folk.
Nylon string Classical/ Spanish guitar
The Nylon strings have a softer sound and are much easier on the fingers. A lot of people start on these, especially kids. However, what I really recommend and what I think is the best option if you’re just going out to buy your first guitar, is getting yourself an electric guitar.
Looking to buy an entry level acoustic guitar?
Andy's Signature Beginners Acoustic Guitar is back on sale NOW! This is my number one recommended budget acoustic guitar for any beginner looking to learn from my lesson videos.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER NOW!
Price is just £115 + shipping (yes, we ship worldwide!)
Check out my unboxing video below to learn more about this guitar and watch some playing demos
Please read terms and conditions below before placing your order
- Fully tracked shipping as standard - available ANYWHERE in the world!
- Shipping cost varies per country, shipping price shown on checkout
- Please check you are happy with the shipping price before making your purchase
- Orders from outside the UK may be subject to import fees. Customers are responsible for paying their own shipping fees, which will be payable to the courier
- Items will be delivered with ParcelForce for orders within Europe, and FedEx for the rest of the world
Please check you are happy with the above terms and conditions before placing your order.
To view other related Andy Guitar products and recommended gear - click here